Something that is becoming increasingly relevant and well known.
Part 2 was posted as a guest blog on:
An excellent site to also follow. I hope you enjoy it and find it informative.
Disclaimer: This is gonna be long. So long it’s part one. The other part will be published on another site this is so long.
WHAT?! Russia had something to do with 9/11??!!! I’m a tin foil twat now? This is beyond the realm of possibility? So far I’ve covered how propaganda works, how it’s implemented to shape people’s minds. When you think of tin foil twattery who immediately comes to mind? InfoWars? Alex Jones? Now when you think of 9/11 being an inside job who comes to mind as the loudest voice on that? Oh look again? InfoWars? Alex Jones! Read up if you have no clue who he is. See a pattern here, no? Let’s start I’ve covered his nonsense in my previous articles as part of Russian propaganda. I’m gonna break it down a bit more here.
Now you ask, what does this tin foil twat have to do with 9/11 AND Russia? He’s already established as the loudest voice calling the US Government the responsible party in executing 9/11 on their own fucking people?! WTF? Ok ok there’s some history there from Germany that comes to mind…..except for whatever political crap Bush and Cheney are known for….even recently have come out against Trump…whom Alex Jones has a tiny hard on for. Likewise Trump has a tiny cheeto hard on for, I can’t ever look at a bag of cheetos the same again 😦 . But I digress.
The son of a former CIA director (Bush Jr) and served dutifully in the military decided to hire Saudi Arabians to fly planes into buildings? Does not compute (despite their politics they’re patriots)… Let’s cut to the meat of Russian propaganda, that’s what I’ve been building up to with my previous articles to get here. It is a pretty well accepted fact that Trump had conspired with Russia to steal the election. Now its just a matter of legally nailing the orange traitor turd to the wall. But let’s start here. Let us clear up some terms. For Alex Jones Kleptocrat and Globalist = Jew. He’s a far right shitbag (as in full of shit) with a strong penchant for subdued (and sometimes overt) racism. Much like Russia….
Which brings me to the phrase, fucks of a feather flock together. Russia played a quiet role here. And then sent us a giant vagina to gloat about it. Wonder why the U.S. “Govmint” put it in the worst fucking place to get to? And ZERO fanfare around it? I mean really. There was a good reason you’d want to tuck this 9/11 “memorial” away in a New Jersey swamp of all places. It’s a fuck you to Russia who trolled us with a giant dripping vagina. And they do this. We see it now.
Ok so it seems I am moving backwards in time. I kinda am. Not like John Titor tho. I meant in a literary sense. So Russia. They sponsor terrorism. They have a HISTORY of it! WhAAAAT?! Here’s an EXCELLENT source from a NATSEC Specialist. I’ll sum it up. Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin Laden’s right-hand man was imprisoned by Russia in December 1996. A mere 5 years before 9/11. C’mon you gotta see it too? Russia let him go? Hmm that’s weird.
All joking aside, why did Russia let him go? Russia’s not exactly known for it’s merciful treatment of prisoners. So letting him go? And then 4 years later a bombing the biggest terror attack outside of Pearl Harbor on US soil? Not to mention another detail. As Alex Jones loves to state. INSIDE JOB!!! Not quite. It was a WELL FUNDED job, MILITARY PRECISION. Those two points are correct. But it was not OUR (US) government. Let’s break down the logical aspects of this. First, a logistical operation of that nature requires IMMENSE amounts of manpower. Someone in the USIC would have talked they have patriots, many of them in fact. Plenty of patriots in there and it would be hard for them not to know what happened and their role in it. That said, the same might not be said about Russians or their Saudi (Al Qaeda) allies in this mess (they hate us). To them the USA is the enemy. So they’ll gleefully keep quiet.
Enter Alex Jones pre-post 9/11. He was starting his shitspew 2 years…2 YEARS before 9/11. He was already spewing nonsense that always seemed to help Russia’s agenda while undermining our IC (a typical RAM tactic)…curious thing tho. He had info NONE OF OUR IC knew at the time…or at least not aware in any detail. Ignore his horseshit. He DIRECTLY referenced Bin Laden a full month and a half BEFORE 9/11!!!! (at 1:25) FBI you reading this? I’m sure you are. Feel free to say hi :D. Ok so how did this nitwit have this info? He was playing up the terror card months before!!! He NAMED Osama Bin Laden DIRECTLY and shit on our government a 1.5 months BEFORE 9/11, the SAME message he said AFTER 9/11!!! But I’m guessing this is why he’s under investigation now in connection with Russia. He was of course doing it in the context of shitting on the USIC and the US Government. Oh and Jews aka Globalists, he really hates Jews for some reason.
EDIT: I referenced a video above. This is the video from the point I said. Note the date 😉
How Russia used aggressive and weaponized marketing techniques to mess with our minds
Have you heard of Microsoft? Apple? Linux? Telemarketing? If you work in tech, two (maybe three) of those terms above will probably be rage inducing, if you use a computer as an average joe/jane, you’ll be indifferent to all except one of those terms which will be rage inducing. If you’re a luddite with a landline, you’ll likely only find one term rage inducing.
If like me you found telemarketing the common and most rage inducing term in there, welcome to the club. We’re triggered by certain words, phrases visuals, etc. It’s human nature. The more disciplined and aware amongst the population see these things and know how to emotionally detach from the impulsive (knee jerk) reaction that comes with certain triggers.
What does this have to do with RAM? Everything! Their propaganda machine is one big reason people are so horribly politically divided. Mind you not the only reason, but a big one nonetheless.
Ok so what did Russia do? Look at this week’s headlines, Facebook under congressional inquiry over their allowing fake news content run rampant on their platform. Twitter no doubt will be next.
Weaponized Marketing, basically what Russia did. They took already established prejudices and mindsets, then amplified them to an extreme degree, taking normal seemingly benign headlines out of proportion and exaggerating them. Example, Hillary had a flu while campaigning, this was amplified by right wing outlets as a sign she was dying (those reports obviously agreed badly, but that wasn’t the point). The weaponized aspect to this is the annoyingly spammy way the message got out and spread and promoted, but both paid means and “grassroots” methods using gullible folks to get it out there. Too many bought into the fake nonsense.
Like the slickest marketing campaigns, mass reach and word of mouth is the successful formula for mindshare. We know who Coca-Cola is because their ads are EVERYWHERE! A washboard l weaponized campaign will do the same. Russia arguably has more money to get the word out than Coke does. So imagine the resources.
Some people are now aware of this method and have become reasonably inoculated to it. But this kind of weaponized marketing campaign has been going on for decades, see my John Titor article for one of many examples. Which leads me into the next article….
Louise Mensch rebuts allegations made by the Guardian that she has based reporting on a hoaxer who never contacted her. A strong recommendation to read her previous posts and compare them to CURRENT news that’s JUST NOW reporting the same things. ALFA Bank, Orrin Hatch and others.
What is misdirection? Let’s start with a little history lesson on the warriors most well known for misdirection. Ninjas. Ignore EVERYTHING you think you know about Ninjas (unless you actually are one, you know who you are). Hollywood is largely full of shit regarding them. They’re going for a cool story with cool FX. BUT, that’s exactly part of the myth of Ninjas so I cannot fault Hollywood for it. They’ve been collectively misdirected into believing a myth. If you’re an anime fan then you know of the many ninja related movies/shows out there. Ninja Scroll, Naruto, etc. Many of those take real elements of the Ninja and exaggerate them greatly for dramatic effect. The CIA even did an excellent write up on it, important that it was that they kept it confidential at one point. A STRONGLY recommended supplemental read for this article. That said the Ninja of today are not the same as the Ninja of that time, but carry on the knowledge. Much of that is drawn upon for teaching today’s spies however.
But I digress. Let’s continue. Much of the Ninja myth is built around their perceived abilities. The ability to “walk” on water, magical abilities known as kuji magic. Google will feed you much bullshit on it, but there is a “real” aspect to it which at the end of the article you will get without my having to explain if you are comprehending. I’m writing this article in the way of the Ninja of old and how they taught their lessons. At least I’ll try.
So did the Ninja “walk on water”? Yes they did! It fooled their enemies into thinking they were supernatural! And it worked! Ok so here’s the misdirection. We know due to science and engineering of…..flotation devices how this would be possible. And they did it back millennia ago! There were two ways they did this. One was a flotation seat made of rope and sealed rabbit pelts filled with air, that was one. The “walking” was a pair of floating pots that could fit their feet and hold their weight. Known as Taru Ikada. That was the more popular one.
Ok so I issued one example of what misdirection looks like. If you were reading carefully you saw where the misdirection was applied in their method. NOW let’s get to the meat.
Let’s use a recent event as an example. The WannaCry hacks.
Where’s the misdirection here? It’s in WHO reported Russia’s “suffering”. A very popular RUSSIAN Anti-Virus company, currently under investigation by the FBI and has numerous hooks in US Government systems. The claimed “suffering” of Russia misdirects the possibility that they were behind the hack themselves or funded a proxy (who was arrested) to do the dirty work. They play the whole we suffered too, while their real objective remains hidden. Often times they’re targeting a needle in a hay stack they’re aware of exactly, but then creating mass chaos to distract.
Let’s go back to a Ninja tactic commonly used. Feminists are gonna love this one. Kunoichi (Female Ninja) were amongst the deadliest warriors in the Ninja (Bushi/Samurai) world. They were the black ops of the black ops that the Ninja were (Ninja were the black ops of the Samurai world). Ok I’ve made my point. Kunoichi would be worked into positions of being in harems, geisha girls or servants and such. Basically playing on the misogynistic tendencies of the powerful warlords. An ARMY Samurai would come to the castles lay siege to it. They were the distraction. THE DISTRACTION! Imagine thousands of warriors were a mere distraction. The real danger was in that misdirection. The Kunoichi would then take advantage of the commotion outside, set fire to the interior of the castle as ANOTHER misdirection, then find and kill the warlord and others. They were physically formidable fighters. They were in the lions den killing the lions. When used they won wars singlehandedly (with the men as a diversion, yea the men were literally fucking props and were ok with it when they knew about it). This was generally for the more “progressive” factions.
So why this example? Because misdirection was not just one thing, it could be many. Why am I not talking about Russia as much here? Because these are AMERICAN ACTIVE MEASURES! I’m hoping the things I’ve learned and am passing along can lead you on a journey to learn and search out information to educate yourselves on how Russia deceives. Only through personal education will you learn to spot REAL fake news (not what Trump claims is fake), and RAM trolls. It requires a personal effort to learn this. No one can teach it to you. You must teach yourself. I hope this short article can get you started on that path.
That said I would be remiss if I did not post at least one thing insulting to Putin.
Let’s start with this excellent primer on John Titor. I’ll wait…..ok done? Let’s get started. Now why do I bring up some sci-fi crap that’s being passed as real, and been utterly debunked? Why the hell am I discussing John Titor?
If one reads the story closer and in the context of Russian Active Measures (henceforth referred to as RAM), it becomes readily apparent the real angle here. Let’s go back to the page I referenced. Do a search in your browser. Ctrl (or Command if on a Mac) F. Or on mobile the search page feature. Type Russia in the search page field. 18 instances of Russia mentioned in there. Ok whatever right?
Context. We’re against Russia here, mind you the John Titor story happened only 11 years after the USSR was dismantled. Civil War within the US that led to Russia attacking us….and winning following me here? Ok let’s break down each of the more “subtle” key points.
- We are in a civil war that leads to Russia jumping in on one side to subjugate and exterminate the other, not ironically the “resistance” are the bad guys in this here. Simply put the mindset is basically that the “resistance” are the bad guys but the Russians and the “good guys John Titor was part of” killed most of their enemies in said “resistance”, so “good guys” right? The “resistance” wanted to maintain power and control, which implies the current system we have is oppressive, the Representative Republic we exist in is some kind of oppressive machine. Let’s dig into the next point behind this mindset shall we?
- Russia has had a hard on for putting down dissent in the most violent way possible. We see this often with Russia that’s the subtle message in here. Indoctrination is never overt, it’s subtle. It requires playing rhetorical games and making bad things appear good. Russia excels at this propaganda. This rhetoric and the rest of the rhetoric building up here appeals heavily to the rural (and heavily republican) areas that breed the militant nonsense we have seen. These are the people this kind of message appeals to. Don’t be too surprised if the whole “Resistance” (the word not the concept) was heavily promoted by Russia as a trigger for people who buy into this and other Alt-Reich bullshit! Look at the reactions it gets now as proof of this from the right!
- Ok this one is easy. Russia has had an insane interest in seeing this happen to us especially creating conditions for it. We see this today with the Secessionist and #CalExit movements. Secessionist movements originate with the ultra-right leaning types and #CalExit is a ultra-left leaning movement (Coincidence that the head of that movement spent a decade living in Russia before coming back to the US, eh?)
- Here’s a reference to Russia wanting EXACTLY THIS! And a person with the obvious know how to implement it. Professor Igor Panarin is in a great position to do this, seeing information warfare is one of his specialties. See the connections starting to emerge? Mind you his prediction happened in 1998. Two full years before the John Titor story. So plenty of time to prepare this. But here’s a recent reference to another movement that pushes that narrative into reality.
- Let’s analyze another point here. Russia being the big good guy victor here saving the “little guy” from the tyrannical liberal cities. Notice that Russia is involved in what is supposed to be a CIVIL WAR? Remember Ukraine a couple years ago? Funny how Russia gets involved and governments not friendly to them get toppled. See below for an example. Remember this was written in late 2000 early 2001.
- So Russia took on the US, Europe AND China?! in 2015 no less? Only 15 years from their toppling as the USSR and only 5 years from that post while in some serious economic hurt? Yea ok. Whatever, let’s move on. Notice the offhanded comment on Africa too. Interesting as it is the ONLY mention of it.
There are MANY ideas expressed in the John Titor story. It is interesting because of what it represents. I invite you to read it with new eyes if you’ve read it before. And for those new to it, read it with a concept of RAM behind it. These are examples of the overall tactics used. In this particular tin foiled bullshit, Russia essentially is laying out a roadmap of their plan over the next decade plus. The John Titor Story makes a reference to 9/11 and other events that have loosely played out over the last decade and a half.
While the story itself was debunked the ideas in it remained ingrained in many tin foiled minds. The non scifi ideas become more prevalent in OTHER tin foiled bullshit (aka Conspiracy Theories) stories like the ones later found on InfoWars and the like. What we read here was a roadmap of what Russia plans for us. The above were only 3 small examples of how they do this. Read up and understand how it works.
In Patriotic Solidarity
Let’s get into my first (quick) article on how Russia manipulates the world at large to do their bidding. Let’s start with the HOW in simple bullet points:
- The Russian Government OWNS and EXERTS control over the media content coming from their media. Anyone not toeing that line is removed (and often killed)
- As we’ve seen from the US and other sovereign national elections, they use alternative forms of media (social media, blogs, conspiracy theories, etc)
- They buy up OR invest heavily in media-centric properties (Facebook, Twitter, GAB, etc), then use the platform for their propaganda machines. They get insights into how the API’s work and can tailor their bots to work overtime to pump out fake news.
- They use proxies to enact their plans. Wikileaks, Edward Snowden and a number of other methods, they paint them as heroes while only managing to further their own agenda. Ask the question, who benefited MOST from the Snowden leaks? Who benefited most from the various Wikileaks leaks? Most of all note who has NOT had many if ANY leaks sent about them? Russia and it’s allies. There’s plenty of documentation to support this. I’ll write a supplemental article to cover this below.
- They intimidate and/or blackmail (Kompromat) people in power or people in key positions. These can be low level players as well or regular people as well they see a use for.
- They play all sides against each other. Stoke violence from one side vs the other. Notice how the political rhetoric has ratcheted up in full knowledge of some of these Russian actions against us?
Covering a few of the basics here, this is by no means an exhaustive list, that will come later. Merely an intro to some of the many things I will cover for as long as it’s relevant (possibly a LONG TIME). Buckle up. Russia(and Putin especially)has had MUCH to do with many of the horrible events over the last 2 decades (and beyond).
Let’s not forget Putin hates bad memes about himself, but he likes the good ones that make him look like a thug/killer. This one especially as it represents Putin’s actual past that he would prefer to forget ;). Let’s remember he hates memes that paint him in a bad light (as in ones painting him into his well known held prejudices). I’ll be covering some of these in a future segment. But here’s one last one since he “loves” these. Excelsior!
In case you’re interested in a deeper dive via twitter this tweet (pinned on my profile) covers a huge amount of info much of which will also be elaborated on in future articles on this site.
— BadDude#RU911💎💎💎 (@ChiefCovfefe) August 20, 2017